Pages

search the web here

Saturday 21 January 2012

How to make your marriage better

Understanding that your wife’s deepest need is for love and a husband’s deepest need is for respect is the core in how to make your marriage better. His love motivates her respect, her respect motivates his love.
How does a husband spell love to his wife?
Following is a brief review of six concepts. If a you as a husband can memorise them and use even one or two of them each day, it will go a long way in keeping your relationship intact. Husband should ask himself:
1. Closeness: Am i always remembering to move toward her and accept her need to talk and connect with me to be reassured of my love?
2. Openness: Do i share my thoughts with her, and am i sure I’m not resisting her efforts to draw me out?
3. Understanding: Am i careful not to ‘’fix’’ her every time she talks about one of her concerns or problems? Am i remembering that she is an integrated personality and whatever happens affects all of her, especially her emotions?
4. Peacemaking: Am i always willing to resolve issues, and am i careful to never say, ‘’let’s just drop it and move on’’?
5. Loyalty: Do i constantly look for ways to tell her that i will be loyal to her forever-that she’s the one love of my life, the only woman for me?
6. Esteem: Do i always let her know that i treasure her and put highest value on her as a person? Do i let her know that what she does and thinks are important to me? Does she know i couldn’t possibly do without her?
How does a wife show respect to her husband?
A wife uses these six concepts to let him know how important and vital he is to her. A wife should ask herself:
1. Conquest: Am I always standing behind him and letting him know I support him in his work and endeavours in his field?
2. Hierarchy: Do I let him know I respect and appreciate his desire to protect and provide for me and the family? What have I said recently to communicate this?
3. Authority: Have I gone on record that, because he has the primary responsibility for me (even to die for me), I recognize him as having the primary authority? Do i let him be the leader? How have i helped in that regard recently?
4. Insight: Do I trust his ability to analyse things and offer solutions and not just depend on my ‘’intuition’’?
5. Relationship: Do i spend shoulder-to-shoulder time with him whenever I can? Do i let him know that I am his friend as well as his lover?
6. Sexuality: Do i honour his need for sexual release even when I don’t feel like it?
As a husband shows love to his wife and a wife spells out respect to her husband, they can’t help but meet each other’s needs. The beauty of it is, if you meet a need in your spouse, it will come back to you as your spouse meets one of your needs. The key is always being willing to cut your spouse some slack.....Good luck.
2 3
4 5
6 7
♥ PLEASE CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

9 comments:

Business and its dual worlds said...

you said ''His Love motivates her respect and her respect motivates his love''. what if she doesnt respect him and he doesnt love her? is it not best the lady respects unconditionally and the guy loves,unconditionally,even when there is no initial love and respect from both parties? what do you think?

Myne said...

Great post, very direct and relevant.

success said...

@ inter-tribal, i agree with you. but in a way, we are saying the same thing. you see, its like a continuous circle. Thanks for your comment.

@ Myne, its great having you here. I'm glad you liked it.

Oluchi said...

Great article, Success. Everything you wrote is spot on.

success said...

^^, Thank you dear.

Unknown said...

Really nice blog...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


find me somebody to love

Unknown said...


Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on: traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

Helene Wilson said...

My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

Post a Comment