Pages

search the web here

Tuesday 10 January 2012

HOW TO DEAL WITH BEEN DITCHED


   Getting ditched happens every day. As you read this article, there is someone, somewhere who just got dumped for one reason or the other. It can never come with a good feeling. If by any chance, you went through this experience recently, then join me while I brush through some tips that can help you recover.
Firstly, we will see the phases of break up.
           Phase one: The injury phase.
At this phase, you cry, you are depressed, it seems the whole world has come to an end for you, you don’t eat, you spend time in dark rooms, you wish the ground would open up to swallow you, you text him/her to the extent that you are becoming mad, you drive by his/her office or house to check if his/her car is parked there, you swear you would never get into any relationship again.. In fact, at this phase, you are beyond hopeless.
       Remedy:
Hang out a lot with family and friends. Go to the beach, go out to see some movies, comedies. Get busy with something else (no matter how difficult). This phase is a natural process which will pass with time.
                                                          Phase two: The anger phase
Here, the wrath in you is activated. Your heart is filled with vengeance. You ask yourself what ever gave him/her the guts to dump you. At this phase, you are halfway  to recovery.
       Remedy:
Destroy every belonging of his/hers’ in your possession. Burn love letters, tear up pictures. This way, you have finalized the breakup yourself.
                                                        Phase three: The letting-go phase.
Hmmmmm......at this phase, you have arrived your destination. You become glad that you actually broke up with him. You start asking yourself the ‘so special thing in him/her that actually made you fall in love. You are back to your normal self, ready to start new relationships.
        Falling out of love is not a day job. It takes time just as falling in love does. Bear in mind that no matter what, life goes on. There’s a second or third chance to meet that special person. Your own person. Get a grip and start afresh. You will be happy you did....Good luck.

2 3
4 5
6 7
♥ PLEASE CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

3 comments:

Helene Wilson said...

My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! So excited my husband is back after a break up !
My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity, I guarantee you that he will help you. Thank you sooooo much Dr Unity.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! So excited my husband is back after a break up !
My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity, I guarantee you that he will help you. Thank you sooooo much Dr Unity.

Post a Comment